WHO WE ARE
- When will my car be ready?
- During your initial consultation, your estimator will provide you with an estimate of when we expect to have the vehicle ready for you. If upon completion of the disassembled damaged areas we find hidden damage, your estimator will contact you with a revised estimated completion date. With the relationships we have built in recent years in Atlanta and locally, we have all our parts shipped to us the same day to next day. This and our exceptional repair flow processes allow us to have your vehicle repaired 25% to 50% quicker than other body shops in the Greater Athens area.
- Will my car ever be the same?
Yes! Your car will drive the same, feel the same, and look the same as it did prior to the damage. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to all collision repairs, and it doesn’t expire unless you sell your vehicle. We also have a Lifetime Warranty on our paint and workmanship.
- Why do estimate prices vary between repair facilities?
There are a few possible reasons for this. Firstly, body shops use several different types of parts. Review your insurance or shop-provided estimate. Does it have OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), LKQ (Like Kind Quality or Used), or AMKT (Aftermarket)? Particularly look for CAPA Certified vs. NON-CAPA, which are parts that are not certified as meeting collision industry standards. New OEM replacement parts are more expensive than used or aftermarket parts. Also, compare the shop estimate to the insurance estimate. For instance, do the parts match? Secondly, review your labor rate and labor times on repairable components. Finally, review the paint and body material costs. Many shops use lower grade products to refinish your vehicle. This leads to paint delamination, flaking, fading, and a snowy look. We use only high quality paint products that qualify for our Limited Lifetime Warranty—the same products used at the manufacturing plants for most automakers (luxury, domestic, European, and import).
- Are you able to coordinate all aspects of vehicle repair with my insurance company?
- Yes. Call us and we will schedule an immediate appointment or have your vehicle towed to our facility. We will handle all necessary communications with the insurance adjuster—you only need to contact your insurance company to start an insurance claim. We will ensure that all repairs authorized by your insurance company are performed to industry standard. This ensures your confidence in your vehicle’s longevity and safety. We will have all payments paid directly to our facility in order to prevent repair delays. We do not require payment up front; payment from you or your insurance company is due upon picking up your repaired vehicle if direct payment to our facility has not been authorized.
- What if I do not have rental coverage?
We have a Complimentary Rental Program to assist our customers with this need. If you do not have rental coverage, we provide a vehicle under the following rates:
If the repair is over $1500, you receive 3 days (up to $90.00) complimentary rental expense. If the repair is over $2500, you receive 5 days (up to $150.00) complimentary rental expense. If the repair is over $5000, you receive 8 days (up to $240.00) complimentary rental expense. Ask your estimator for details!
- How do you ensure the highest possible quality of repair?
First of all, we have only the highest quality and state-of-the-art equipment. Our equipment is the same equipment used by automobile manufacturers at their facilities. For example, we use Hunter wheel equipment, Miller welding equipment, Car-O-Liner frame and measuring equipment, USI Italia paint booths, PPG Aquabase Plus Waterborne Refinish products, and Snap-On Solus Pro Diagnostic equipment. Secondly, we continuously train our employees in order to meet the most rigorous standards in our industry. We are one of only three facilities in the area meeting the strict and difficult requirements of being an I-CAR Gold Business. Nearly 50% of our technicians have earned the distinction of being I-CAR Platinum Certified.
In addition, our facility uses only the highest quality of parts on your vehicle including all types of parts (OEM, LKQ, Amkt, Opt-OEM, etc.). Next, with our repair flow process, your vehicle is inspected numerous times during the repair to ensure a high quality repair. Finally, we do not pretend to be perfect every time so if a quality issue were to arise, we provide industry-leading warranties on our repairs. If it is covered, we correct the problem immediately, with no time delays or issues! If you have relocated away from our area, have your new facility contact us and we will review corrections and handle the issue immediately.
- How does your customer satisfaction compare to other body shops?
- We are leaders in the automotive industry. We demand a lot of ourselves to provide the best possible experience for you every day. You expect an easy and thorough repair and fair treatment, and we strive to exceed your expectations! If ever we don’t, we ask that you contact the General Manager immediately.
What people say
You have been nothing short of amazing. You guys explained each step as the process evolved. If there was a delay, I was informed and given an explanation (along with an estimated wait time). Not once did I receive an angry or rude greeting when I telephoned.
You treated me as a independent person, capable of asking for help only if I needed it. Those are incredible and respectable qualities to me.
I remember Holly, but I am not sure how to spell Cale and his title. And I would love to mention the names of the wonderful employees who restored my Vannié (don’t u dare call it a mini-minivan!). Y’all were the beginning of joyfully ending a difficult situation. Seriously, I thank you deeply!
What people say?
I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful work y’all did on my Camry! Y’all even fixed a problem that has been bugging the hound out of me! It was just a small corner of foam sticking out of the door, but y’all took care of it as well as the awesome work on the car. I am so happy with y’all’s work!!
Like I told you before, I’ve been to quite a few shops and every single time I’ve walked away aggravated and just ill. I am so excited that I found a business that cares about my business! You better believe I will spread the word about how amazing y’all are. :)
Thank you for putting a smile on my face even on a very painful day. That meant the world to me!
I’ll see y’all soon for an oil change.
What people say?
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your assistance during the repair of my Acura. You all did a wonderful job and made the process so much easier for me and Kevin.
To protect our customers’ safety and the value of their property by performing high quality collision repairs and mechanical service in a timely fashion at affordable prices.
To be environmentally responsible in the way we conduct our business in order to minimize our ecological impact on the community.
To be good community citizens by actively participating in organizations and projects that contribute to the quality of life in the Greater Athens Area.